- Web Profile – Web Front-end Developer – Design and Coding Portfolio
- Summary – Web Projects and Web Team Management (see below)
2000 – 2017
I have successful management experience with Web Project & Team Management, Enterprise Web Content Management, and Enterprise web sites specifically in Adobe AEM and Oracle FatWire. I excelled in my knowledge of enterprise level CMS applications, agile methodologies like Scrum, digital workflow and processes, best practices for content in a Web CMS system – from design, UX, localization and taxonomy to digital asset management; and how set up teams to work successfully in those environments.
I have extensive experience in project management and team management in all stages of the digital web production process — from routine maintenance and troubleshooting — to CMS application, development, design build outs, content inventories, regression/testing, project redesigns, agency projects, and campaign launches.
My specialties now include fully leveraging CMS capabilities like AEM, facilitation, Scrum projects, collaboration with and training cross-functional remote teams to successfully align resources and deliverables with CMS requirements in creating a successful creative digital team. I have abilities in UX and have built wireframes for digital properties. Project Manager expertise include managing and growth of web teams, identification and working with marketing owners, technical management of digital web projects, campaign, events, media and launch projects; hand-off of international requirements -projects for translation, communicate project/team reports, and producing comprehensive CMS technical guides / instructional documentation.
Web Project management
- Management of web production team, agency vendors and Digital Marketing Projects,
Events, Campaigns, Launches for internal and external websites
- Setting scrum schedules and assign resources for each project / campaign launch in the
Agile environment and monitor all project progress to meet delivery dates
- Project communication, facilitate meetings, Collaboration and engagement with Marketing Managers and Event leads on creative execution of the campaigns / launches
- Projects related to our CMS requirements for site migrations,
acquisitions: content inventories, facilitate web templates testing, builds;
workflow, process documentation, asset libraries, and site structure
- Supervise routine maintenance: troubleshooting, content, Google Web Master Tools,
execute taxonomy updates, asset library expansions, and communication of escalation.
- Scope, Resource, Budget & Time management, and Campaign Deployment with Vendors / Agencies in the Digital environment
- Project lifecycle management from Creative and content creation, development/coding translation delivery, go-live and reuse/repurpose or archive
- Execute project team presentations, print and web formats
- Leverage web technologies to effectively engage and communicate project working
CMS customization & support applications
- Review with IT and test new AEM CMS component library
- Facilitate generate layout options for designers using the CMS component library
- Document CMS component library and train team on new functionalities
- Effectively engage teams and manage group in regression testing and feedback for code rollouts
(issue tracking and resolutions)
- Execute validation and testing for CMS templates, modules,
Team alignment & collaboration
- Coordinate, Document and Communicate campaign, and project deliverables with
business managers, design, SEO, and localization/development teams
- Collaborate with the Functional Analysts, IT, Design teams on module components, page templates, and workflow and site architecture.
- Ability to work with closely with Content Strategists, UX and Design teams to facilitate and gather copy requirements for web production.
- Creating successful web team through mentoring, gathering quarterly reports on
performance, identifying and rectification of issues, curation of an effective and supportive and social environment for team members to grow creatively and professionally
- Refine and Management of customer success initiatives and programs for web projects,
print assets/collateral and website maintenance tasks
Training & documentation
- Identify, develop, document and engage content owners of site in web projects and digital workflow processes
- Facilitate training, web working tools, improve and document engagement process of international content developers, vendors, self-service groups and internal users
- Collaborate development and IT groups on requirements for page, system, workflow, SEO and metrics
- Design media and create editorial content for internal social web service desk &
developer spaces as well as internal team presentations
- Review live copy content for external sites
Oct 2000 – Jan 2006 Documentum, Inc.(Acquired by EMC in 2004) Pleasanton, CA
Web Content Developer / Designer
Web Content Developer for the Marketing Department for the U.S. Corporate Documentum Site. Responsible for daily content updates, some graphic design, HTML, CSS and XML development, and maintenance of corporate web site.
- Training and support of self-service publishers, and international content developers.
- Web Microsite, Print Material such as Posters, and Design created for the Documentum Developer Conferences
- Developed IT specifications for page templates with Development team for site content.
- Migration of acquired site content.
- Revamp and migration of corporate site across CMS platforms.
Google Analytics Advanced Certification
(July 2017 – July 2018)
Advanced Google Analytics – April Helsley
Scrum Master Certification
(March 2017 – March 2019)
Adobe AEM Certificate